CAPS provides training of the following topics
In this course outline you will learn:
- How To Get Started (Setting up your office).
- Business and Tax Information.
- Available Resources to use for your business.
- Terminology of the Trucking Industry.
- Truck Education.
- Marketing (How To Market Drivers for Business).
- Required Documents to Run your Business/Contracts.
- Rate Training and Negotiating.
- Marketing (How To Market Shippers).
*(This will include Live Interactive calls to Industry Customers).*
- Load Board Training/How To Find and Book Loads.
- Pre-Qualifying Process of Brokers, Shippers and Drivers.
- Required Documents to Book Freight with customers.
- Billing (How Truck Driver gets paid and Required Documents).
- Billing/Invoicing (How Dispatcher Gets Paid).
Caps Dispatching Services offers a comprehensive and Simple Course of Study for the Determined Individual ready to succeed.
**Training includes a total of 12 Private ONE on ONE Training sessions conducted via TELECONFERENCE (TELEPHONE) and/or SCREENSHARE(INTERNET). Each session is 2 hours long.**
Caps Allows The Student to Train at their Own Personal Pace